Saturday, January 3, 2009

Games, anything else would be uncivilized.....



As a Hardcore gamer, many people wonder if that this type of thing can take over your life. Well it can, along with your pocketbook. But this is the type of thing that can actually make you money. This collection here is valued at right around $10k. Some of these systems can go for 500 dollars or more.

But that's beside the point. If you were a collector, you would never have enough time to play all of these things. It's just not humanly possible. (believe me, I've tried) But the great thing is about these things is that these machines can instantly be your own time machine. I can remember most of the games I've played. And the funny thing is, Some of them are alot harder than I remember too!

But I'm a guy that was convinced that I could beat Contra with three lives, as well.
THat's a story for another place and time however.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment