Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Persona 4 Is Awesome


This game has already taken more time out of my schedule, other than my broadcasting that I'm doing. It's freakin hard though. It feels like playing the answer on normal, which wasn't easy to begin with. Most people usually don't have enough time for this game. I know for one that I'm going to put at least a hundred hours in this baby.

Graphics are on par with the previous version, but that's sort of secondary. There have been a ton of improvements to the system, which almost all of them are good. You just don't understand how great it is to hit square and instantly go wherever you choose.

I must warn you though. Other than God of War, this is probably the most mature game out on the system. It has excellent writing and challenge, which for some of us older school gamers who dive terribly deep into a challenging title, it is a godsend

I'm giving it a 9.5 out of 10. The only reason I'm giving it that is the sheer amount of time needed to complete the game. But other than that, it is hands down the best role playing game of the year and a must buy for any RPG player with a pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment